Helmet MTB Trail 2.0 V22
A lightweight all-purpose MTB helmet for trail riding, cross country training and back country or gravel adventures. This helmet is well ventilated with maxiflow air channels and the Dri-Lex® liner is washable, moisture wicking, anti-odour and breathable.
What is most important about the Leatt MTB 2.0 helmet is the head and brain protection level it offers. Featuring 360 Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 ̊moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing foam and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
• MaxiFlow impact foam air channels effective even at low speed
• 360° Turbine Technology
• Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion
• Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
• In-moulded impact foam for great energy absorption
• Maximized ventilation with 20 vents
• Visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction
• Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odour and washable inner liner
• Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
• Weight: from 300g (0.65 lbs)
• Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging
• Sizing M (55-59cm –21 5/8-23 1/4″)
Crank Evolution is your one stop shop for cycling products and accessories. Contact us for more information on products we showcase online or in store. Terms & conditions apply. We’re located at Langhams, Fourways. Get directions or leave a review for us here.